AUDIO "RUN TO YOU"


"RUN TO YOU" Is a song i wrote as a teen in the year 2005 when all hope was lost. I turned right and left and found no one. He is the only one I could RUN TO in my darkest hour. He saved me and still does. You can also RUN TO Him, as he is readily available in times of your need,  He comes in at the right time although doesn't show up at your own time but makes all things beautiful in His time .
I've learn to bless Him when it doesn't seem good enough because at such times He is doing beautiful things you can't see.


LYRICS
Chorus
I run to you, my dwell place.
 I hide in you my shield,
you're my all in all, my everything,
Lord i hide in my shield.

Verse 1
I'm here to bless you Lord
for who you are
Am here to say i love,
you're the reason why i came.
Lord am here to say how much you mean to me,
 Lord am here to say how much you care

Vamp 1:
I run to you ( 3*)
To you my shield

Verse 2
See this loving God
He's mindful of his people
He gives them hope of living
So why not run close to him
He will smile on you  and he will
 give you Hope of eternity

Chorus

Vamp2
My shield my rock
 i run to you
I run i run
To you my shield

Enjoy!!! Click here to
DOWNLOAD "RUN TO YOU"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUDIO ALERT...JESUS by DY CROSS

SINMI LE